“Stink?” – Room Mist . . . A wonderful ‘all-natural solution’ to rid the reek of the disgusting little stink bugs who invade both our planet and personal space. The combined essences of citrus, herbs, flowers and spice create a fragrance that’s pleasing to people. Blended by loving hands, using Nature’s fines essential oils* and ingredients, this mist is human-tested only for household use and neither designed nor intended or claimed to be a repellent or therapy. It’s a terrific room freshener, and our customers have discovered that the putrid, pre-historic-looking little pests can’t stand it! *Clove, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rosemary, Ylang Ylang
Arm yourself for the war on Stink Bugs! Mist
your rooms, spray your screens, you can even use it in a tea-light
diffuser. We really think you’re
going to love our “Stink?”
(We can create signature fragrances and/or design
labels especially for you. If you’re
thinking about giving a special gift, favors for an event you’re planning, or
fundraisers, we’ll be happy to work with you! Please Contact Us and get in touch.
All of our Room Mists are hand-crafted,
giving you the personal touch that’s missing from the world of mass
production. Happily for us, they’re in
high demand and sell very quickly, so we keep an inventory on hand in order to fulfill your orders within 1 – 5 days.
Sometimes, however, the demand outweighs our supply, and it could take
us up to two weeks to hand craft, package and ship the items to you. In such instances, we will contact you to
inform you of the delay. We appreciate
your understanding and support. Thank
you for shopping at Nature's
· For External Household Use Only – Shake Well Before Each Use. Our mists are all-natural aromatic blends of essential oils and ingredients. As we use no chemical emulsifiers, the oils will naturally separate and rise to float atop the other liquid ingredients in between uses; therefore, the bottle must be shaken well before each use.
· Our all natural aromatic mists are designed and intended for use as fragrances only; they are neither designed nor intended or claimed to be therapies, repellents or disinfectants.
· All elements and habitants of our planet perform at their best with good old, tender-loving care, and this includes our mists. Please store them in a cool, dry area away from heat and direct sunlight. Make sure the diffusers are screwed tightly to the bottle and capped between uses.
· Do not apply to skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if sensitivity or adverse reaction occurs; seek medical attention accordingly. Before use with children, pregnant or nursing women, or if taking any medications, consult with your doctor. Nature’s Soothing EssentialsTM is not responsible for any injury incurred by the use or misuse of any product.
· Keep out of children’s reach.